Cookie Usage Policy for www.sincron.net
The www.sincron.net website uses its own cookies and third-party cookies to provide visitors with a better online browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of everyone.
In this information, you’ll find details about what cookies are, how we use them, the types of cookies that can be placed by visiting our site, and how you can manage, delete or reject them.
- What is a cookie?
Our site, like many others, stores and processes browser information using cookies. This information is stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone and is used to make the site work as you expect it to. Cookies do not contain personal data but can be used to personalize the experience on our site.
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user on which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed through a web browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) and is completely “passive” (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive).
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content or the value of the cookie. Furthermore, the duration of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that webserver.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users.
The life of a cookie
Cookies are managed by web servers. The life of a cookie may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are 2 large categories of cookies:
Session cookies – they are temporarily stored in the web browser’s cookie folder so that they can be saved until the user exits the site or closes the browser window (for example, when logging in / out of an webmail account or social networking).
Persistent cookies – These are stored on the hard drive of a computer or equipment (and generally depends on the cookie’s pre-set life). Persistent cookies include those placed on a website other than the one the user is currently visiting – known as ‘third party cookies’ (cookies placed by third parties).
Cookies placed by third parties
Certain sections of content or actions on the site may be made through third parties / providers (eg news box, video or advertisement, all social media buttons). These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called “third party cookies” because they are not placed by the owner of that website. These cookies can be used anonymously to store the interests of a user so that the advertising being delivered to be as relevant as possible. Third-party vendors must also comply with the applicable law and the site’s privacy policies.
Regardless of the type of cookie, they can be deleted by a user at any time through browser settings.
What are the benefits of cookies?
A cookie contains information linking a web browser (user) and a specific web-server (website). If a browser accesses that web-server again, it can read the already stored information and react accordingly.
Thus, cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide user-friendly services, for example: personalizing certain settings such as the language in which a site is viewed, the currency in which certain prices or rates are expressed, saving shopping cart options, online privacy preferences, or relevant advertising. Also, through feedback on site usage, site owners can make them more effective and more accessible to users.
Blocking / disabling cookies does not mean that you will not receive online advertising anymore – just that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require authentication of a user through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences – news categories, weather, sports, maps, public and government services, travel services
- Offers tailored to the interests of users – retaining passwords, language preferences (eg displaying Romanian search results)
- Retain Child Protection Filters for Content on the Internet (family mode options, safe search functions)
- Limit ad serving frequency – limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site
- Providing more relevant advertising to the user
We have organized the cookies used on our site in two major categories, to make it easier to understand why we need them:
- FUNCTIONAL cookies – are placed by us, HR SINCRON, and used to make sure that you can use our site correctly and efficiently as a dynamic tool that you can interact with. Typically, they are only set as a response to the actions you take to request services, such as setting privacy preferences, signing in or filling in contact forms, asking for software DEMO, subscribing to newsletter. In general, they improve the browsing experience, make the site remember the user’s choices, such as your preferred language, location, or if we have already shown you a certain information – for example, the one about using cookies. You may choose from Settings not to accept these cookies, but without them some parts of our site or the requested service will be impossible to offer. These cookies do NOT collect information that can personally identify you or that might be used to advertise or monitor your Internet activity.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES – include the following sub-categories:
- Performance – are used to analyze how our site works and how we can improve it. Provides information about: the number of visits to the site, type of visitors – new or recurring, duration of a session, average number of sessions per visitor, pages visited and the average number of pages per session, where our traffic is coming from, frequency of visits and visitor retention over time, language and geographic location, devices on which the site is accessed, browser types, operating system, screen resolution, demographic stats – sex and age, visitor interests and affinity with our site, visitor behavior – how he interacts with the site, how he responds to different types of content, traffic sources – direct, organic and paid searches, references, social media, and other statistical data about how the site is used and what is of interest for the visitors. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated, therefore anonymous and can be set by third parties, including Google – with the Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console suite.
- Advertising – These cookies can be set by our advertising partners and can be used by those companies to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant ads on other sites; they also help limit the frequency with which you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They do not store personal information directly but are based only on the identification of your browser and your Internet access device.
- Types of cookies we use on www.sincron.net
Below is a list of cookies used on our site.
In Google Analytics, the automatic retention period of data associated with cookies is 26 months.
|Cookie Name||Who is placing it||Purpose|
|PHPSESSID||HR Sincron||Session Cookie set on sincron.net or sincron.biz to ensure the site’s basic functionality; makes it possible to fill in and send contact forms, quote requests, software DEMOs, subscribing to newsletter|
|_icl_current_language||HR Sincron||Save your current language and preference for it|
|ci_session||HR Sincron||Saves the php session on the sincron.biz domain|
|wordpress_test_cookie||HR Sincron||Used to check if the user’s browser accepts cookies|
|3rd PARTY COOKIES: include Performance and Advertising cookies|
|_dc_gtm_UA-20991760-2||Google Tag Manager||Google Tag Manager cookie used so that DoubleClick Campaign Manager can associate and track the performance of ad campaigns via Analytics|
|_ga||Google Analytics||The Google Analytics Cookie, Google’s tool that helps sites and application owners understand how their visitors interact with their properties. Collects and reports statistical information on the use of sites without individually identifying visitors.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to distinguish Website users|
|Test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|1P_JAR||Used to gather website statistics and track conversion rates.|
|CONSENT||Saves if the user has accepted cookies from Google on other sites|
|GMAIL_RTT||Related to Google services (as Google Maps or Gmail)|
|HSID||For visitors who are also Google services users, a Google Account security cookie|
|NID||For visitors who are Google users as well, a cookie related to the visitor’s preferences; also used for advertising, by customizing the ads offered in Google properties, such as Google Search|
|OTZ||Google Analytics||Used to provide an aggregate analysis of Website visitors|
|S||The “S” cookie may collect certain information used to help improve services, including the pages users visit most often and whether users get error messages from certain pages. This cookie may also be used to anonymously measure the effectiveness of PPC (pay per click) and affiliate advertising.|
|APISID||Google has set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google map. Although we do not have control over cookies established by Google, they seem to include a mix of information to measure the number and behavior of Google Maps users.|
|SID||For visitors who are Google users as well, a Google Account security cookie, also used for advertising, by customizing ads on Google properties such as Google Search;|
|SIDCC||Security cookie to protect a user’s data from unauthorized access.|
|SID||Google has set a number of cookies on any page that includes a YouTube video. Although we do not have control over cookies set up by Google, they seem to include a mix of information to measure the number and behavior of YouTube users, including information that links your visits to our site with your Google Account if you are signed in to one. Information about your use of our website, including your IP address, can be sent to Google and stored on US servers This cookie does not personally identify you unless you are signed in to Google, in which case it is linked to your Google Account.|
For more details, please visit:
- How do you decide whether and what cookies to use?
Please be aware that the restriction of cookies will have an impact on the operation of www.sincron.net.
You should also know the following:
In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
- Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of security
- Install and constantly update your antispyware applications
- Make sure your browser is always up-to-date
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu, or you can use the browser’s “Help” option for more details.
For more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
If you need more information that you have not found in this document, you can contact us at email@example.com .