When you visit a website, it can store or retrieve information from your browser, especially in the form of cookies. This information may be about you, your preferences or your device, and it is mostly used to make the site work the way you expect it. Typically, the information does not identify you directly, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
On this website we use two types of cookies:
• Functional cookies – placed and managed by us, HR Sincron company
• 3rd party cookies – placed by other partners and service providers, such as Google
We respect your privacy, so you can select what types of cookies you allow by navigating through the adjacent tabs. Remember that blocking certain types of cookies will impact your experience on the site and the services we can offer.
Functional cookies must be active at any time for proper operation of the website.
• They are placed by us, HR SINCRON, and help you to use the site in a proper manner
• Respond to the actions you want to make on the site (signing in, filling in any form)
• Make the site remember your choices (language, location, if we have already shown you some information)
• They do not collect information that can personally identify you or that could be used to advertise or monitor your Internet activity
If you do not allow these cookies, the site will not be 100% functional.
3rd Party Cookies
They are placed by other entities (3rd parties) whose services might be used by our website, including Google with the Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console suite. Types of cookies included here:
• Performance – analyzes statistically the way this site works (ex: number of visitors). By allowing them, you help us improve our site. The information gathered by these cookies is aggregated, therefore anonymous.
• Advertising – can be used by these 3rd parties to show you relevant ads on other websites, also limiting the frequency with which you see an advertisement. It does not store personal information directly, but only relies on identifying the browser and your internet access device.
Please enable Functional Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!